Reasons behind data loss from Iomega eGo external drive:
- Accidental deletion
- Accidental formatting
- Improper handling of Iomega eGo external drive
- Virus infection
- Interruption during data transfer
- File system corruption
- Sudden shutdown of system
- Bad sector
- Hardware or software malfunction
- Hardware crash
- Use of third party software
- Use of Iomega eGo external drive on multiple systems across network
In order to perform Iomega eGo data recovery which gets deleted or lost due to any of above-mentioned reasons, you can take the help of an Iomega Data Recovery software. This software is capable of recovering data from Iomega eGo external hard drive which can corrupt, damaged, formatted, inaccessible or not recognized. Apart from Iomega eGo external hard drive, it also recovers deleted or lost data from various external hard drive brands such as Kingston, Western Digital, Samsung, LaCie, Seagate, Transcend, etc.
- Avoid adding any new data to Iomega Ego hard drive after data loss situation.
- Always keep a backup of vital data prior to deletion or any format operation.
- Use good antivirus program to avoid corruption of hard drive due to a harmful virus or malware infection.
- Try to avoid using shift delete leys while deleting any data to avoid unintentional deletion of data.
- It is important to save the files frequently once you complete the work to avoid data loss which occurs due to sudden power surge.
Features of Iomega Data Recovery Software:
- This Software is capable of restoring data from Iomega Ego external hard drive which supports any file system such as NTFS5, FAT 16, FAT32, HFS+, HFSX, NTFS, etc.
- It allows you to take the preview of recovered data before restoring them to a particular location using “Preview” option of the software.
- Apart from external hard drive, it also recovers data from pen drive, flash drive, memory card, USB drive, internal hard drive, memory stick, Thumb drive, etc.
- It recovers data from various brands of the external hard drive such as Toshiba, Seagate, Hitachi, Buffalo, Maxtor, Western Digital, Samsung, etc.
- This software can also recover deleted or lost data from Iomega StorCenter, Iomega Prestige, etc.
- This software offers a demo version of the tool to estimate the recovery chances. You can download the demo version of the utility and evaluate the performance of the utility.