“Today morning, I copied some pictures and videos to my Smartphone from one of my friends as I don’t have any other storage device except this. When I reached home and switched on my system to transfer those files. While transferring files suddenly my system got shut down due to power failure. When the power came back, I turned on the system to transfer files but I was shocked at that moment, as I encountered an error message stating ‘Disk in the drive not formatted, do you want to format it now?’. Is there any software available in the market which can restore my files from corrupted Memory Cards?”
If you facing such circumstances then don’t get upset and thinking that you have lost your files from memory cards forever. You can restore files from corrupted memory card by using Corrupted Memory Card Recovery software within a few mouse clicks. This software has advanced algorithm as it guarantees 100 % safe recovery of your files within a few seconds.
Reasons that are responsible for the corruption of Memory Card:
Virus Attacks: Virus is the common reason that leads to corruption of memory cards. If the viruses enter into your memory card through any medium like the internet or during file transferring then it may corrupt your files that are stored on your memory cards. As a result, it makes your files inaccessible.
Abrupt Removal: If you remove your memory card abruptly from card reader when you are accessing files or during transferring of files from memory card to a system then it leads to corruption of memory card. Moreover, the chances of data loss are higher in such cases.
File System Corruption: File system stores all information of the storage device like memory card information. If anyhow it gets corrupted then it may corrupt your files which are stored on your memory card.
Formatting of Memory Card: Sometimes memory card shows some error like “Format Error”. These errors prompt you to format the memory card to avoid any kind of damage. Formatting of memory cards leads to deletion of all files stored on it.
Power Surge: At the time of transferring files from memory card to system or vice-versa due to power failure if your system shutdown suddenly then there is a high possibility that memory card gets corrupted.
Point to remember to avoid data loss from Memory Cards:
- Always keep a backup of your important files in some storage device in order to avoid such issues.
- Use updated antivirus to prevent your system from virus attacks.
Unique features of Corrupted Memory Card Recovery software:
- This software restores files from corrupted memory card of different types such as SD card, CF cards, SDHC cards, xD cards, MMC cards, etc.
- It also restores deleted or lost files from system hard drive, flash drive, pen drive, flash drive, memory sticks, USB drive, etc.
- This tool recovers various media files formats such as MP3, MP4, 3GP, MOV, AVI, PNG, JPEG, JPG, TIF, GIF, PSD, M4V, WAV, etc.
- The software has Preview option which allows users to preview the recovered results before saving it to a particular place.
- This software is capable of restoring files from memory card data of different popular brands such as Samsung, Transcend, Kingston, SanDisk, etc.
- It can restore media files after reformatting of a memory card.