Mac OS is a graphical user interface based operating system which was developed by Apple for its Macintosh line of systems. All the files and directories are organized using HFS, HFS+ or HFSX file systems. It provides more security and has easy to use interface. It allows only the licensed applications to be installed that is, it does not allow open source software, this reduces the chances of virus infection to the system .All the deleted files are always sent to the Trash bin, no file can bypass trash bin and it will be retain in Trash until it is deleted manually. Due to these features Mac OS is more widely used and popular than other OS.
Inspite of all these advantages and security features data loss scenarios still exist in Mac OS. In some cases accidentally you might empty the trash, due to which your files will be lost. When you are trying to delete unwanted files from your system, you might select important files and delete it. These deleted files will be moved to trash bin. After few days, when you are trying to read these files, you will realize that you have deleted your important files along with the other files. Now, you will search in trash bin to restore them. Here is the crucial situation, when you find your files in the trash you will be happy and excited, due to which there are chances of selecting the wrong option. Instead of clicking on “Restore files” option accidentally due to excitement you might click on “Empty trash” option. Because of this mistake you have all your important data. It’s really an unbearable situation, since just in a matter of second you lost your files. No need to worry, these files can be recovered easily with the help of a recovery software. I know one such software that is expert in recovering all your lost or deleted files easily from your Mac Volumes. The software that can recover Mac files which are lost or deleted is Unerase Mac files.
This is not the only scenario in which you lose your data from Mac Volumes. There are several other reasons in which one can lose files. They are:
- Formatting or partitioning a drive without taking the backup of the data on Mac
- Data or files might become inaccessible due to corruption of journal file on which all the updates of directories and files will be stored
- Accidental deletion of a file using “command + delete”, where the file bypasses the trash bin and even empting the trash leads to loss of data
- Due to virus attack or system crash your Mac Volumes might fail to mount this makes your data inaccessible
- Catalog corruption due to any reason also results in data loss, this is because catalog file contains all the entries and allocation details of the files and directories on Mac and it is helpful in identifying the files
In all the above scenarios you will lose your data. But don’t get panic. This software is the best software that can recover all your lost data. The main features of this software are:
- Recovers data irrespective of the reason for the loss
- Has advanced scanning algorithm because of which it can perform deep drive scan and recover lost and deleted files from Mac Volumes
- Recovers deleted files from HFS+ & HFSX formatted Mac Volumes with Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, etc. operating systems
- Able to recover lost files even from deleted or missing partitions and also from reformatted drives.
- Able to recover Mac data after catalog corruption within few minutes.
These are some of the feature of this software. To recover all your lost data just follow these few simple steps:
- Download the software here and install it on your Mac systems
- Launch the software and select “Recover Volumes / Drives” option
- Now select “Volume Recovery” and then choose the Volume from which data needs to be recovered
- Now press “ Next ”, once the scanning is done you can preview recovered files
- If you wish to save the files, purchase the software.