Couple of days back, when I was managing hard drive partitions on my Windows PC, somehow I managed to delete a hard drive partition. I was actually looking to create a new partition with the help of Windows disk management utility but multitasking while managing partitions has hit me badly. In a matter of time everything has changed, I have lost lot of important files and folders. I don’t even have the backup to prevent worst case scenario. I cannot move on without performing Windows partition recovery. Can anybody help me to find the world’s best Windows partition recovery software? I have to recover deleted Windows partition at any cost.
Loosing crucial data from Windows partition is considered to be the most distressed situation that user have to deal with. Deletion of partition while managing partitions on Windows PC is quite common these days. If you are one among the users who lost or deleted Windows partition due to any reason then don’t imagine in the way that you have lost everything that you have stored in that partition. Off course, it’s heartening to lose important data from the system for any user.
However, you have the possibility of recovering files from Windows hard drive partition that went missing, if you act smartly. To know the smarter the way of recovering data from lost Windows partition, just stay with us. For now, let us have a brief look at the most common causes of partition loss / deletion.
Reasons for data loss or deletion from Windows hard drive partition
- Reinstalling Windows OS: At times user will have to deal with situations like OS boot sector error or system crash due to various predicted and unpredicted reasons on your Windows PC. In such cases, user will have to reinstall operating system to get back access to the hard drive. But one have to understand that not everyone among the computer users are technically sound to perform Windows re installation and they may delete an important partition during the process, causing serious data loss scenario.
- Using unreliable tools: Depending on third party applications to create a new partition or to repartition the existing partition can sometimes become costly for users, as it may result in huge data loss situations. At this time, user may not be even informed with a confirmation message.
- Virus intrusion: Malicious viruses are always a huge threat to your Windows system hard drive, as this infects the files stored inside the hard drive partition and also the file system used in the hard drive. In severe cases, if the file system gets corrupt then the entire hard drive partition will turn unreadable. At times the user may even end up with not formatted error situations on Windows PC.
If you are facing such situations with your Windows PC then we would like to tell you that we can easily recover data without any difficulty, thus here is a finest tool that will allow you to perform Windows partition recovery even when you have formatted, deleted, damaged or corrupted your Windows partition. Many of the users still keep the misconception that by deleting, formatting or removing a Windows partition the data stored in it will be lost permanently. It’s big time for users to change this belief. What exactly happens is the entire data from the partition will turn invisible to the user due to this reason, but it doesn’t remove the data stored in it. Ensure that you have not stored any new data after losing information or data from Windows hard drive partition. Thereafter you can make use of Partitions Recovery software to recover lost or deleted data from Windows hard drive partition.
Partitions Recovery is a comprehensive software that recovers data from Windows hard drive partition that went missing, deleted or formatted. Application can be used to restore partition from SSD, SATA, SCSI, SAS and other hard drives on Windows PC. With the help of this tool you can perform Windows partition recovery from NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT file system.
More features of Partitions Recovery
- The user interface incorporated with this tool is so simple, even the user with less knowledge in technology can make use of this tool to recover Windows hard drive partition
- This Windows partition recovery software seemingly scans the entire Windows hard drive and recovers files and folders from hard drive partition. When the scanning process is complete a list of files gets generated, which can be sorted according to the date of modification, file name, size, etc.
- “Save recovery session” feature of this tool allows Windows user to resume scanning at any point of time.